Services available during Core Hours (8.00am – 6.30pm) under the NHS Contract:
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care, if appropriate
- Referral to other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary patients
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services (including coils & implant fittings).
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity services
- Foreign travel vaccinations and advice.
- Anticoagulation service
- Minor Surgery/Joint Injections